Door entry systems provide a method of ascertaining a visitor’s identity before allowing them entry to a property. They can be integrated with Access Control and CCTV systems to provide a comprehensive security solution for multi-tenancy residential buildings and business premises alike.
- Full duplex audio systems can be used to converse with visitors and ensure that they are authorised to be on the site.
- Colour video systems provide an additional level of authentication by providing a high quality video feed to the handset or wall-mounted handsfree monitor.
- Wireless systems can provide coverage for areas where cabling is difficult or cost prohibitive.
- Systems can be integrated with BT lines or corporate telephone systems.
- GSM systems can be used to dial pre-programmed phone numbers.
- Door entry systems can be used to trigger car park barriers, automatic gates and other entry devices.
Call Back: Just fill in your name and number and we'll call you back.